Friday, November 13, 2009

Encouragement

"They encouraged them to continue in the faith, reminding them that we must suffer many hardships to enter the Kingdom of God." Acts 14:22

Encourage. To infuse with courage. To inspire with confidence and give hope. To support.

One of the best ways to do this is to share a word of blessing from God's Word.

If you feel led today, would you visit my friend Kathy's blog. Her newly married daughter and her husband are feeling the winds of winter in their lives. I know it would breathe fresh strength into their hearts as they are trusting in Him.

"(Sisters), if you have any word of encouragement for the people, come and give it." Acts 13:15

post signature

1 comment:

MelissaTaylor.org said...

Hey Joy! I'm making the blog rounds for the first time in a long time!!!

You are one of the greatest encouragers I know! Personally to me you are a big source of encouragement. And I'm so thankful to have you on the Proverbs 31 Prayer team to give out that encouragement to even more people!

I'm touched and blessed that you were there on the first and last Beautiful post. I love you!