Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Valley of Trouble

I hate that the "Valley of Trouble" (Joshua 7:26) caught my eye as I read His Word this morning, but truly I feel that I'm living there right now. Surrounded by insurmountable hills on either side, any attempts to leave have been thwarted. Just like the men of Ai were "caught in the middle with fighters on both sides" (Joshua 8:22), the women of Dale are surrounded.

So thankful that beyond what we can see, "the angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and He delivers them", Psalm 34:7.

Still waiting and trusting in that deliverance. It could be today.

Ever hopeful.





post signature

3 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

I just left you a comment on Wendy's blog but as I read about the "Valley of Trouble" I stopped to pray for you today. Joy, I am trusting Him for you today and praising Him for His steadfast love and faithfulness to be new, fresh and close to you and yours today.

RefreshMom said...

Continuing to pray for you and your family.

Pat said...

Joy I love this music video. Thank you for sharing your heart and your response to what the enemy TRIES to do!! Stay the course!!
Much Love,
Pat