Saturday, January 31, 2009

Seeing Him

"I had only heard about you before, but now I have seen you with my own eyes." Job 42:5

Oh, how I pray that many today will "see" Jesus. I am heading out early this morning as it is our Ladies Winter Interlude at the church. I think we'll end up with close to 400 women attending and many different churces are represented. I love it when so many come in unity and praise the Lord together at these events. We also have unsaved women attending, and how I have been in prayer for their hearts to be open and ready to receive the message. Maybe they have heard about Him like Job, but trusting that today they will see Him with the eyes of their hearts. Oh that they would taste and see that the Lord is good.

If you read this today, please offer up a prayer that the Lord's Hand is evident in every detail, from the Greeter's who welcome our visitors, to the praise and worship time, to those catering the lunch etc... Please pray that God's power will be displayed mightily in our speaker, Lori Salierno from Georgia, CEO of Celebrate Life International. Thank you so much. Wish you could be here with me, but in praying you are part of the day.

Hope to be back later today to give a quick update.

Like Job, Lord, we desire to see You!



post signature

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, I am praying, Joy! How exciting and wonderful to have so many women come together in HIs name. Awesome! I pray for a very special Word, for every detail to be perfect and for every heart to be moved.

Bless you!

Laura

Lisa Smith said...

I am praying with you, Joy! May His mighty hand be evident in every tiny detail. Our God is great and awesome and so, so good!!