Thursday, June 26, 2008

God's Specialty

"With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God"
Mark 10:27



This verse came alive to me this past weekend. Friends, these are not just words on a page written years ago, but God's Word is living and active (Hebrews 4:12). His Word is true and His promises sure. Absolutely NOTHING is impossible with God.

Where do you need to trust Him today? What mountain is standing in your way? The words "impossible" and "can't" are not part of God's vocabulary. My God is ABLE. My God sees endless possibilities. There is nothing too hard for God. He sees the unseen. Nothing catches Him by surprise. Luke 18:27 puts it this way, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."

Don't question His ability today. Where you are weak, He is strong. Where you doubt, He gives direction. Where you fear, He offers faith. Where you are empty, He longs to supply. He is fully aware of your situation and the answer is on the way. Although you may not see it, it's there - trust God!

To read the story of God's "possible" over my "impossible" last weekend, click here.

post signature

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Joy,
These are words my heart specifically needed today. I have a long-standing, close-to-my-heart situation that is in my daily prayers. Most days, I am able to place it in God's hands and trust...but every now and again (today), discouragement steals my peace. Thank you for sharing this scripture and your thoughts.

P.S. It has been great reading about all the incredible blessings God sent your way through She Speaks. = )